Population health interventions and activities will affect all health care providers, health plans, purchasers, employers, and consumers in numerous and important ways.
The federal government is actively promoting integrated delivery platforms and value-based payment solutions. These initiatives represent a confluence of ideas that have evolved over the last several decades on better ways to organize, coordinate, and pay for health care services while promoting quality of care and greater cost efficiency.
Clients rely on EBG Advisors to help them design, maintain, and enhance population health strategies. Our clients include the following types of organizations and operations:
- Accountable care organizations/ACOs
- Administrative service only plans
- Health plans and networks
- Information technology/remote monitoring
- Integrated delivery systems
- Provider organizations/credentialing
- Public and private partnerships
- Third-party administrators/TPAs
- Other health care and insurance offerings
We also design and implement emerging population health interventions that promote clinical and financial outcomes. Our services in this area include:
- Developing business process management solutions
- Creating care and patient engagement strategies
- Advising on care management/utilization management
- Counseling on chronic disease management
- Advising on clinical and business pathways supporting evidence-based medicine
- Reviewing predictive modeling and data analytics
- Counseling on prevention and wellness
- Developing strategies on transitions of care/readmission prevention
EBG Advisors is prepared to assist you with undertakings ranging from launching products to obtaining regulatory approval and legal representation. Please provide us with an overview of how we may be of service, or, if you have any questions, let us know and we’ll direct them to the right consultant.
Assistant Director EBGA
EBG Advisors, Inc.