As the universe of artificial intelligence (AI) expands its horizons and technologies continue to evolve, health care and life sciences companies seek EBG Advisors for guidance on applying emerging tools, exploring opportunities, and navigating unprecedented challenges.
Just as AI and machine learning tools do, our clients span industries and include those in human resources, talent acquisition, health care, and life sciences.
EBG Advisors is well equipped to assist clients with a wide range of AI-related matters, with a team of data scientists, social scientists, and attorneys experienced in areas including:
- Policy analysis
- Privacy and data protection
- Data analytics
- Performance improvement
- Payment/reimbursement for services and technologies
- Developer and user algorithm bias testing
- Team training on the responsible use of data science and process validation
Enhancing the scope of these services, our team of data scientists, social scientists, and attorneys offers a close analysis of where unintended discrimination and bias might arise, proactively advising clients on potential or existing risks and offering the guidance needed to address these scenarios. Our team is experienced at building models across sectors, assessing for bias, and training on the responsible use of data science and the validation of processes, feature selection and engineering, model selection, and model results in close collaboration with Epstein Becker Green attorneys.
- August 25, 2022
- FDLI: Legal and Regulatory Opportunities to Address Bias and Transparency in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Medical DevicesJune 14, 2022
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence and Transparency: Legal Risks and Remedies for the "Black Box" ProblemJune 9, 2022
- December 9, 2021
- September 30, 2021
EBG Advisors is prepared to assist you with undertakings ranging from launching products to obtaining regulatory approval and legal representation. Please provide us with an overview of how we may be of service, or if you have any questions, let us know, and we’ll direct them to the right consultant.
Assistant Director EBGA
EBG Advisors, Inc.