The rise of the gig economy, shifting workforce demographics, worldwide movements against workplace misconduct, and U.S. tax and regulatory changes affecting employee benefits are impacting the workforce of today.
Businesses turn to EBG Advisors’ workforce management consultants to help them attract and retain talent, investigate allegations of improper behavior in the workplace (including bullying, discrimination, fraud, inappropriate conduct, pay inequity, policy breaches, retaliation, and sexual harassment), and stay compliant with legal and regulatory developments. We offer practical, customized solutions to a client’s benefits, compensation, and human resource issues while supporting the client’s business needs and objectives.
We serve businesses of all sizes in numerous industries, including arts and recreation; financial services; health care and life sciences; hospitality; retail; technology, media, and telecommunications; and transportation.
Clients gain an advantage from working with the EBG Advisors team, which is composed of highly experienced human resources, employee benefits, and executive compensation professionals; skilled workplace trainers; expert management coaches; and sophisticated workplace investigators.
Our C-Suite Solutions
When a business is seeking a C-level executive (such as a CAO, CCO, CEO, CHRO, CIO, COO, or Chief of Staff), our consultants have the senior corporate leadership experience needed to fill the vacancy on an interim basis. We can serve as interim C-level executives for a client undergoing an organizational change and transformation or simply looking for fresh top-tier thinking. As interim C-level executives, we help clients get the most out of new opportunities, manage C-suite turnovers, and steer strategic transactions.
Our Comprehensive Services
We provide the following services:
- Advise on change management
- Develop digital, distributed workforce strategies
- Enhance employee and physician engagement
- Align performance
- Advise on rewards and recognition programs
- Assess leadership, development, and succession
- Develop flexible and contingent workforce strategies
- Advise on corporate, board, and compensation governance
- Review workforce, physician, and executive compensation and benefits integration
- Recommend talent management strategies
- Develop employment value propositions
- Review competency and job architecture
- Leadership support and augmentation:
- Serve as an interim C-level executive (including as a CAO, CCO, CEO, CHRO, CIO, COO, or Chief of Staff)
- Provide executive team and C-suite coaching
- Develop workforce and business alignment strategy
- Provide program and project management
- Workplace investigations:
- Conduct prompt, thorough, effective, and legally defensible investigations into complaints of alleged wrongdoing in the workplace
- Provide coaching to clients’ in-house investigators, when requested
- Supply a written report of investigative findings, if appropriate