Lesley R. Yeung is a Strategic Advisor with EBG Advisors, Inc. Ms. Yeung advises health care providers and health-related companies, financial institutions and investors of industry trends and policy developments. She advises hospitals, health systems and other health-related companies on legal and regulatory matters arising under Medicare, Medicaid and other third-party reimbursement programs, and clients regarding federal and state health care regulatory issues, including licensing and reimbursement matters associated with change of ownership.
Ms. Yeung was a health insurance specialist at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. She also previously worked as a program analyst at the Department of Health and Human Services and as a presidential management fellow at the National Institutes of Health.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D.)
- New York University (M.P.A.)
- Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Boston University (B.A., magna cum laude)