Kevin Malone, Strategic Advisor with EBG Advisors and Member of the Firm at Epstein Becker Green, speaks on a panel, “New Developments in Medicare and Medicaid; Special Topics in Health Reform,” as part of the Nuts and Bolts of Medicare and Medicaid 2022 program, hosted by the Practicing Law Institute.
At some point in life, most Americans will qualify for either Medicare or Medicaid, or have friends or loved ones who do. Yet, few understand how the two government health care programs work. Whether you work with clients who may benefit from Medicare or Medicaid; work with health care providers, hospitals, pharmacies, or health insurance providers who are compensated by Medicare of Medicaid; or simply want to learn the basics for your own benefit, this program provides a firm understanding of how these important government programs work.
Kevin and others discuss:
- Enhanced access to Medicare and Medicaid benefits
- Equity and inclusion (e.g., limited English proficiency, cultural competency)
- Privacy and security concerns
- Medicare and Medicaid reforms under the Biden administration
- What have we learned? What legislation and changes might be on the horizon?
For more information and to register, please visit PLI.edu.