Leslie Norwalk, an EBG Advisor, will speak at The Government Programs and Policy Congress on July 24 – 25, 2012 in Arlington, VA. This event will bring together 200 of the nation’s leading plans and policy executives to discuss the next steps after the landmark Supreme Court ruling in June 2012.
The following topics will be discussed during the congress:
- Map out possible landscapes that will develop under a Republican or Democratic administration in 2012
- Hear from insurers already implementing the health care overhaul and how they are applying new infrastructure
- Strategies to differentiate plans in the new highly competitive landscape
- Address the technical and operational elements of Medicaid and Health Insurance Exchange integration
- Gain actionable marketing initiatives to increase enrollment and retain members