Medical Device & Drug Reimbursement
EBG Advisors has a team of national experts who are very familiar with reimbursement, coding, coverage and payment issues. Our firm serves as a lifeline to many health care and life sciences organizations to better understand and respond to this regulatory landscape which often is complex and confusing. We have access to decades of experience representing health care clients in third-party coverage, coding and payment/reimbursement issues from state and federal governmental sources through its network of trusted advisors.
EBG Advisors gives our clients a continuous platform for evaluating the reimbursement environment. Our work ranges from strategy and public policy to discrete technical issues. We navigate these interconnected areas to help medical device manufacturers and others understand and assess the impact of Medicare and other third-party coverage and reimbursement decisions. This includes identifying significant developments and defining structured opportunities for engagement. We offer dynamic reimbursement, coverage and payment strategies including:
- Coverage and evidence – national/local coverage, health economic models, clinical trials, field support
- Coding and classification – CPT, HCPCS Level II, ICD-9-CM
- Payment systems – fee-for-service, capitation, global fees, Medicare Part D, MS-DRGs, APCs, RV-RVS, and other fee schedules
- Business development and market launch strategies
- EBG Advisors and Epstein Becker Green (an affiliate of EBG Advisors) offers clients access to one of the largest group of former senior CMS officials of any Firm in the country.
- Epstein Becker Green attorneys include Leslie Norwalk, former Acting CMS Administrator during President George W. Bush’s administration and Helaine Fingold, formerly with CMS’s Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO).
- EBG Advisors draws on the expertise of former senior CMS officials such as Thomas E. Hutchinson, former Director of the Medicare Plan Payment Group at CMS andBabette Edgar, Pharm.D., MBA. Dr. Edgar provides EBG’s clients with CMS audit, mock audit, and corrective action plan support and operational guidance and implementation related to Medicare Advantage and Part D Plans.
For more information on EBG Advisors’ consulting services for reimbursement, coverage and payment, please Contact Us.